Yield: Serves 2-3
Time: 50 minutes
• 1 Live dungeness crab
• 1 stick of Kerrygold butter
• 12 garlic cloves, chopped
• 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
• 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
• 1 teaspoon sugar
• 1 teaspoon parsley, for garnish
- Boil crab for 8 minutes. Clean and cut crab into 4-6 pieces.
- Place garlic and butter in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat for 10 minutes and stir occasionally. Add fish sauce, pepper, and sugar and mix well.
- Place crab in an oven-safe baking dish and pour garlic pepper butter over the crab.
- Roast the crab in a 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Recipe by: Bao Ngo