Recipe by: Stephanie Chan
This 4-ingredient recipe is great for oyster lovers and those who are just starting out. It is simple, easy, and delicious!
YIELD: Serves 2-3
Prep: 20 min
Cook: 20 min
- 1 dozen live medium-sized oysters (Fanny Bay & Steamboat oysters work great)
- 1 cup Japanese mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup spinach, cooked, chopped, & drained
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon, sliced for garnish
- Shuck oysters so that they are on the half shell.
- In a bowl, mix Japanese mayo, spinach, and parmesan. Spread over each oyster, covering the entire shell.
- Place on a foil-wrapped baking sheet adjusting and folding the foil until the oysters are steady (optional: sprinkle the baking sheet with rock salt to help stabilize the oysters).
- Broil for 10-15 minutes or until bubbling and golden brown.
- Garnish with lemon slices and serve hot.
Simple, Easy, and Delicious!