Yield: Serves 3-4
Time: 35 minutes
• 1 pound Kauai Shrimp
• 1 stick of Kerrygold Butter, softened
• 6-8 garlic cloves, finely chopped
• 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning, more or less to taste
- To butterfly the shrimp, remove the heads and set aside. Then, using a sharp knife, make an incision along the back of the shrimp without cutting all the way through. Devein and flatten each shrimp, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix softened butter and garlic together.
- Season both sides of the shrimp with Cajun seasoning.
- Add a teaspoon of garlic butter to each butterflied shrimp.
- Broil the butterflied shrimp and shrimp heads in the oven for 5 minutes
- Serve Hot.
Recipe by: Bao Ngo