YIELD: Serves 1
TIME: 15 min
• 1 ice-cream scoop of steamed white rice
• One 12-inch flour tortilla
• 1 small handful mixed greens
• 1 tostada
• Ahi Tuna Poke, recipe follows
• Pickled ginger, for garnish
• Serving suggestions: wasabi, spicy mayonnaise and teriyaki sauce
Ahi Tuna Poke:
• 1 pound sushi-grade ahi tuna (we dice it for you!)
• 2 tablespoons chile paste
• 1 tablespoon grated ginger
• 1 tablespoon sesame oil
• Kosher salt
- In a bowl, mix together the tuna, chile paste, ginger, sesame oil and a pinch of salt.
- Scoop the rice onto the tortilla. Top with the mixed greens, followed by the tostada. Place some Ahi Tuna Poke on the tostada, and top with a few pieces of pickled ginger. Add about a tablespoon each of wasabi, spicy mayonnaise and teriyaki. Wrap up like a burrito.
Poke meets burrito with a crunch. It’s heaven!